Let's just pretend like I haven't been ignoring my blog for a really long time, okay?
Now, things I am looking forward to this summer (in no particular order)! It is going to be a blast!
1. Our two year anniversary (what?!)
2. M-Fuge Charleston-- Taylor and I met here 4 years ago as staffers, and now we get to take our youth group. So fun!
3. Being crafty. I've got 3 sewing lessons to take and lots of projects on my mind!
4. Weddings, weddings, and more weddings! Okay, exaggerating, but we are so excited to celebrate with Brandon and Kali, Jess and Ty, Rob and Caitlin, Courtney and David, and Jacob and Tiffany! Yay for marriage.
5. VBS-- it may sound crazy, but the past couple years I haven't been able to do VBS because it was during work, but our new church does it at night! And I have the Pre-K/Kindergarten class! Pretty excited.
6. One of my work offices is moving. I'm not excited about the actual moving part, but SO excited to get rid of all the clutter and have a fresh start. Ahh.
7. The lake. I don't have a boat or any invitations to the lake, so I'm just gonna go ahead and put it out there that if you're reading this blog and you have a boat, you're welcome to invite me anytime. For real.
Well, I thought I would have more than 7 things to be excited about, so sorry I'm boring. Here, let's add #8.
8. Blogging. I promise. I'm gonna do it. I like the new Blogger homepage/dashboard thing. It tells me how many people read my blog posts. Which by the way, thanks! I didn't realize there were that many of you!
Okay, that's it! I'm sure there are many more things to be excited about, but I just can't think right now! I will be back soon with some fun projects I'm working on!