Sunday, February 20, 2011

We're Young Again

We have had a really great weekend!  This is the first weekend in a while that we have done something out of the ordinary!  Friday night, Taylor went to the Lassiter High School rugby game to watch the Trojans whoop up on Walton.  One of our youth is on the team, so he got to enjoy watching that game.  What did I do Friday night, you ask?  Well... I went to watch the Justin Beiber movie!  I sure did.  And it was AWESOME!  I now have BIEBER FEVER!!  And yes, I felt like a 13 year old girl all over again... he is just crazy talented and adorable... if you haven't seen it yet, for sure go.  No shame.  Just grab a 13 year old and pretend you're taking them!  I went with my new friend Cori and her two 13 year olds, but I'm pretty sure we were giddy laughing during the movie more than they were!  :)  I will share a video with you (bottom of the screen) that I am now pretty much obsessed with after the movie... So good!

Yesterday morning Taylor had rehearsal for a DNow that he is playing at this weekend... so Jake and I stayed home and did about 47 million loads of laundry (seriously, how do two people produce SO many dirty clothes??!!) and watched some One Tree Hill.  Then when Taylor got home, we just hung out for the afternoon, then I cooked a YUMMY pork tenderloin for dinner.  After that, we got ready and headed to Paradise Grille, a Mexican restaurant down the street from our house.  Cori sings there every Saturday night, so Taylor and I wanted to go watch.  We had such a good time!  It was so nice to go out together and do something... we haven't really done that a lot lately!  And when we do, it's just dinner or something like that, so we really enjoyed it!  We stayed out until 11:30!!!!!  What???!!!!  Haha... that's the reason for the title of this post... I felt like we were young again... instead of being in bed at 10 like normal. :)

Today was church day!  So we went to church this morning then had a cleaning afternoon because we had the youth over to our house tonight instead of having Bible study.  They have this week off of school so most of them are out of town, so we invited the few stragglers that were left over to play games, eat, and hang out.  There are only boys left... so of course the Xbox is on... story of my life!  I think I'm going to go take a shower and lay in bed and watch TV.  I'm not too interested in watching them blow fake people up on the screen!  Hope everyone else had a fabulous weekend and an even more fabulous week ahead!

Here is the Biebs video I promised!  ;)


1 comment:

  1. OK!!!!! WE ARE BIEBER-FIED! Thank you so much for coming with us! I had a blast!!!!! The twinners love you , despite their shyness! lol! And I was so proud of you two old folks for stayin out so late! I was proud of my sleeping on the stool while singing technique too after yall left! haha! I wish we couldve come last night but banks were a callin! I forgot to ask T about wednesday but I will tonight and let you cute newlyweds know

    ReplyDelete