Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm a Slacker

I've been such a blogging slacker lately!  So, let's play catch up!  It's time for a new menu!  My last one got blown out the window since I was so sick. (PS... I am apparently allergic to amoxicillin... who knew??  Not me!)  So that made the sickness last a little longer than expected.  I am feeling so much better now, though!  Anyway, here is the menu!


Date
Day
Main
Side
Side
2/1/2011
Tuesday
Dinner on Your Own


2/2/2011
Wednesday
BBQ Chicken Sand
Oven Fries

2/3/2011
Thursday
Leftovers


2/4/2011
Friday
Dinner and a Movie Night


2/5/2011
Saturday (L)
Chili Dogs
Chips


Saturday (D)
Steak
Twice Baked Potato
Green Beans
2/6/2011
Sunday (L)
Out with friends



Sunday (D)
Taco Souper Bowl!


2/7/2011
Monday
Beef Strips
Asian Veggies

2/8/2011
Tuesday
Pork Chops
English Peas
Macaroni & Cheese
2/9/2011
Wednesday
Macaroni Grill Chicken
Asparagus

2/10/2011
Thursday
Meatball Sandwiches


2/11/2011
Friday
Chicken Stir Fry
 Egg Rolls

2/12/2011
Saturday (L)
Make Up Day or Out



Saturday (D)
Grilled Shrimp
Garlic Cheese Grits

2/13/2011
Sunday (L)
Turkey Cran Avocado Sandwich
Chips


Sunday (D)
VooDoo Pasta


2/14/2011
Monday
Valentine's Day-- TBD!




Since I had several meals still in the freezer from the last menu, I stuck all of those on the new one and made my grocery list a little shorter this week!  :)  We're on track so far on this menu, but it's only been 3 days!  I'm determined to stick to it this time.  Let's hope the sickies stay away!

We really haven't been up to too much lately.  This past week has been a rough one at work.  I only work until 1:00 right now, but it seems like every day 1:00 just never could come fast enough.  Yikes.  Hopefully this week will be 100 times better!  We tried to go to a movie last night, but we ended up being too late after dinner to make the 7:30 movie, and we both knew that the 10:00 movie was not gonna happen!  Grandma here would have been sleeping in my theater chair.  This afternoon we had a "Foam Party" for work... we're building a new house in Midtown and the spray foam insulation just went in, so we basically had a show and tell party... so I drug Taylor along with me to that!  We planned on  going to the early movie tonight... but doesn't look like that's happening!  We're just going to grill and have a relaxing evening at home, since Taylor has to be up so early for church tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to this week.  The good thing about having a bad week is that you can have a positive outlook for the next one!  Hopefully it will be a great one!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment