Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Little Baby Bro

Yesterday, this little boy went to college.


Where does the time go, seriously?  Jamie is six years younger than me, and I feel like I just left for college not too long ago, but now Jamie is starting!  Crazy!  So, to the sweetest little bro in the world:

Dear Jamie,

I am so proud of you.  You've gone from being my annoying little brother and me wanting to kill you almost every day to being a smart, handsome, loving and caring young man.  I know you'd do anything at all for anybody.  You're hilarious, and you seriously have the biggest butt on a boy I've ever seen (haha jk).  Have fun at Auburn, be careful, and don't do anything stupid.  Always be that sweet boy that you are.  Treat girls with respect.  Remember, your sister is always looking after you.  Call me anytime you need me.  Love you little bro!

PS, I bet you 5 dollars mom read this and cried!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment