Sunday, January 23, 2011

Whole Lotta Nothin' Goin' On

It has been a very uneventful weekend.  Friday night we went to Texas Roadhouse with Jason, Bekah, and Kaden. (No breaking the budget here, we had a gift card!)  Then we went to the mall with them so Bekah could get her rings inspected.  We ended up just walking around the mall and I of course found like 40 things I wanted.  We parked outside of Macy's furniture store, so on our way out we acted like kids and played "how much do you think this costs?"  We're lame, but it was a fun game!  Haha...

Saturday we didn't really have any plans, but the plan wasn't to sit at home.  Well, I woke up with a sore throat and didn't really feel like doing much of anything.  I only ventured out to Petco because the pup was out of food and to Target to get a birthday gift.  I woke up this morning with a worse version of yesterday, so I have been laying on the couch with Jake all day.  He's a good nurse.  I have been eating Ricolas and drinking hot wellness tea.  I'm ready for this crud to be gone!  Good news is I feel a whole lot better right now than I did this morning!

Update on how the whole menu thing is going:  we haven't strayed from the menu at all!  Except for I'm dumb and apparently can't tell the difference between Tuesday and Thursday when I read them, so we swapped those two meals around this week.  I actually like having something to go by.  It's much easier than standing at the pantry or refrigerator trying to figure out what in the world to cook.

I hope everyone else had a fabulous weekend and here's to a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling a bit better.....I used to buy the Sunday paper and see what was on sale and plan my menu around the sales. I hope you have a great week sweetie.

    ReplyDelete